Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Loco Boutique Exclusive!

This Fall/Winter season I'm featuring a limited release with Loco Boutique. This specialty store, carrying contemporary swimmwear, features sexy pieces, printed right here in Hawaii. I created this image "Joyride" as a custom design for Hawaii-based Surfer Girl Academy back in 2011. Ever since, it's become part of the official Surfer Girl Academy uniform--which I find totally awesome!

After many requests from fans, I decided to partner up with Loco Boutique for a limited release of exclusive swimmwear featuring "Joyride", now available at your local Loco Boutique stores for purchase.



The styles range from sexy bikinis to beach bags and even rompers! Whatever your style, they gotcha covered.

If you're lucky, you can still snag an item with the official "Kat Reeder for Loco Boutique" tag, which includes a special discount code for purchases through my online store...just in time for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment