Monday, October 29, 2012

Second Exclusive Design for LeSportsac in Stores Now!

Paradise Bloom, Kat Reeder exclusive in stores now
LeSportsac has just released my newest design for their Hawaii line, "Paradise Bloom"! This marks my second collaboration with the brand and I'm very excited about it. I can't believe we began this project almost a year ago! From the sketching phase to the initial color proofs and meeting the entire NY team, this has been a great experience.

I can't thank LSS enough for the opportunity to showcase my work on their products. The first design "Moana Ahe" has sold tremendously well and we're already getting a lot of requests for this new print. These two designs are only sold in Hawaii so if you're in town don't forget to get your bag at any of the 5 boutiques in Oahu (and in Guam). Mahalo!


LeSportsac Royal Hawaiian store display

No comments:

Post a Comment